Tyler Car Accident Lawyer
A car crash means loss of time and income. The insurance companies may promise to get you back on your feet again, but that doesn’t mean they will do it quickly or in the way you hoped. Don’t wait to get the legal advice you need. Tyler car accident lawyers Morris & Dewett can give you the representation you need at the time you need it the most. We have experience in fighting and winning all types of car wreck cases for our clients. We will help you recover too.
Why Choose Morris & Dewett
Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers has experience with Tyler Texas car wrecks and litigation, and we have the skills and resources to put our clients back on the road to success and recovery. We know that your life is never the same after a car accident. Getting your just compensation via legal action is your path to recovery and a return to normal.
Our attorneys have a 20-year record of fighting and winning cases for our clients, and our car accident attorneys can stand up to the teams of lawyers the insurance companies will have on their side. Whether you have just started your insurance claim or you need to pursue legal action after a rejection, we are here to help you. Call us at 888-492-5532 to make an appointment for your free consultation.
What Can Morris & Dewett Do for Me?
After a car crash, the only thing you should have to worry about is getting better. When it comes time to file your insurance claim, the insurance companies want you to do more than that. They want documentation, doctor visits, and reports from the police and the mechanics. You don’t have time for all that, even if you know where to get it all. A Tyler car accident lawyer can help you with all the steps you’ll need to take:
- Investigations to strengthen your car accident claim. You will need to gather documentation such as police reports, medical records, damage reports, and doctor’s bills to send to the insurance companies to prove your injuries. We can help by contacting those entities on your behalf and collecting the documents for you.
- Witness interviews. Even when you know the names of witnesses, you may not know what to ask them about an accident. Our legal team does, and will contact any witnesses to the accident and determine what they saw.
- The administrative work to start a case and keep it moving forward. It is all too common for big insurers to get a claim and leave it on an adjuster’s desk for days or weeks. You need your compensation now. We will keep up with your case and make sure it does not fall into insurance company limbo.
- Insurance company interactions and negotiations. When the insurance company makes an offer, you may be tempted to take it. After all, you need to start paying the bills. We can make sure you’re getting everything you’re entitled to, including medical expenses going forward.
- Court hearings and/or trial, whenever necessary. If the insurer won’t settle for a reasonable sum, it may be necessary to go to court. We will fight for you through hearings and trial to get the judgment you’re entitled to receive.
What Can I Expect to Receive?
There are no guarantees in any legal action. Auto crash claims are determined by the amount of harm suffered, your injuries, pain and suffering, and other factors the court must consider. Some of these factors may include:
- Economic and non-economic damages. These include medical bills and lost wages and other income, but also mental anguish, physical pain (pain and suffering), loss of loved ones (loss of consortium), and property damage.
- Past and future losses. If your injury is likely to require long-term therapy or additional surgery or rehabilitation, these future costs can be included in your recovery. In cases of catastrophic injuries, long-term care and medical devices such as wheelchairs and in-home equipment can also be included.
- Property and extraordinary losses. Funeral expenses, attorney fees, and other costs related to the accident may be included in a final settlement, especially if the insurer has been recalcitrant during negotiations.
- Compassionate and zealous advocacy. When you hire Morris & Dewett, we will work with you tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve, both economic and non-economic.
What Happens When I Hire an Attorney?
Once you’ve hired a Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyer, we will start working on your case. After that, you may wonder how long it’s going to take. There is no way to guarantee how long a case will take to be resolved. Depending on the nature of the case and the complexity of determining liability, it could take weeks or months for your case to be settled. Here are some of the things that will happen:
- Your doctors will make an assessment about your injury, and when you can return to work, or if you will be unable to work.
- The insurance companies will review the facts in the case and attempt to determine fault, and whose fault was greater.
- Offers will be made to both sides for damages and medical bills.
- If there are genuine issues of fact or fault that must be decided, or the parties cannot agree on a fair settlement, the case will go to trial.
What We Can Do for You
The firm of Morris & Dewett represents victims of Tyler Texas car wrecks. We will take all available legal measures to develop your case and help you win the compensation you deserve. We have the information and tools to build and prove our clients’ cases and present them in court to our clients’ best advantage.
If you’ve been injured in a serious car accident in Tyler, or anywhere in Texas, you need an attorney who will fight for you. Call us today at 888-492-5532 to make your appointment for a free and confidential consultation. We will discuss your case and begin working on your claim today.