Marshall Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
Representing Brain Injury Survivors & Their Families
Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers can help you explore your legal options if you suffered a life-changing brain injury in an accident. You could be owed significant compensation to get your finances back in order and make your life more comfortable. However, the parties that owe you that compensation will likely fight to avoid giving you anything. Prepare for their opposition by letting our Marshall TBI attorneys stand up for you in and out of court.
Contact us online to request a no-cost, confidential consultation.
Harm Caused by Brain Injuries
Even “mild” traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are considered catastrophic injuries in most cases because they have the potential to change the victim’s life forever. Our attorneys can sit down with you to discuss how your life has changed because of your brain injury or that of a loved one. We can also work with medical professionals when building your case to get an expert’s testimony about the extent of your brain injury and its many consequences.
Brain injuries often cause the following, sometimes in an instant:
- Mental disabilities: Damage to the brain can cause a variety of different mental disabilities and cognitive impairments. For example, it is common for TBI survivors to have memory loss, new speech impediments, and other conditions.
- Physical disabilities: You might lose different physical abilities due to brain damage, depending on where that damage occurs. Many TBI survivors struggle with coordination and balance, and others even lose their basic senses.
- Emotional trauma: The aftermath of a TBI can leave you reeling emotionally. It might even make you more susceptible to mental health difficulties. The outcome could be anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and so on.
Common Causes of TBIs
How did your brain injury happen? We can investigate your accident to pinpoint the cause and which party is owed liability for it. For example, if you were hit by a reckless driver, then we can investigate the crash to find out what the other driver did exactly. The goal is to make sure that your liability stays as low as possible, so you can have a chance to get the most compensation possible.
Common causes of traumatic brain injuries include:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Work accidents
- Defective products
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
How Our Brain Injury Lawyers Can Help
Day-to-day life can be a challenge after suffering a brain injury. Building a TBI claim and taking it against the party that hurt you and their insurer might seem completely impossible because of the new challenges that the TBI created. You do not need to put yourself through that challenge, though. Team up with our Marshall TBI attorneys, and we can take care of every aspect of your case on your behalf.
Our attorneys are ready to help you with:
- Investigating your accident
- Calculating your losses and damages
- Determining liability
- Building the claim
- Sending a demand letter to the defendant
- Filing a claim if the demand is not met
- Negotiating for a settlement
- Going to court for litigation
From the start of your case to its conclusion, whatever it might be, we are here to support you. While we show you compassion and care, we can show the opposition tenacity and aggression. You deserve the best, and we intend to fight for it.
Pursuing Compensation & Justice for You
Any obstacle between you and a financial recovery will prolong the suffering caused by your TBI. When you hire our Marshall brain injury lawyers to manage your case, we promise to move as fast as we can without sacrificing the quality of your claim. Thanks to our decades of collective legal experience, we can find creative and intelligent ways to advance your case and hold the defendant liable for how they have changed your life forever.
Please call (888) 492-5532 to discuss your TBI with our attorneys.