Fort Worth Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
Don’t Gamble Your Case on a Team with Less Experience
Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers in Fort Worth is the law firm that locals trust with high-value cases, like traumatic brain injury (TBI) cases and other forms of catastrophic injury. Few other law firms in the area or even in Texas can claim to have our experience, insight, and unwavering dedication to doing the absolute most for our clients. Insurance companies nationwide know our name, too. If you’ve suffered a brain injury, then you should be calling us first: dial (888) 492-5532 right now.
People prefer to work with our attorneys because we have:
- Decades of collective legal experience.
- Some of the highest personal injury settlements and verdicts in Texas.
- Countless five-star reviews from past clients.
- Trial attorneys on staff who can take your case to court if needed.
Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers is a powerhouse legal team. Choose us for your brain injury claim today.
Want a FREE consultation? Click here.
What is a TBI?
A traumatic brain injury is a harm to the brain that can cause a permanent disability or that can be life-threatening. TBIs most commonly happen due to an outside impact to the head, such as a blow to the head during an auto accident. Because the brain is so sensitive to damage, most brain damage can be categorized as traumatic. There are even “mild” traumatic brain injuries like concussions.
Symptoms of a TBI can vary but usually include:
- Cognitive damage: People who suffer a TBI often develop memory loss issues, speech impediments, and problems with judgments and learning new concepts.
- Physical disabilities: Damage to certain areas of the brain can cause physical disabilities and sensory damage. For example, damage to the occipital lobe can cause immediate blindness.
- Mental health difficulties: It is not uncommon for TBI survivors to develop mental health difficulties, such as anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Direct Causes of Brain Injuries
Our law firm has helped with cases involving TBIs caused by:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective products
- Work accidents
In every situation, we know how to investigate the cause of a client’s brain injury to the best of our abilities. We can look for evidence of negligence and liability where other law firms might miss it. From the start of your case to its conclusion, we will be focused on achieving the absolute most compensation in your name, and it all begins with thorough attention to detail when working on your case.
Do You Need a TBI Attorney?
Who should hire a traumatic brain injury lawyer? Essentially anyone who has suffered a head injury can benefit from at least talking with a TBI attorney about a potential case. You never know when a bump on the head might have actually caused a severe, life-changing injury. The sooner that you let a lawyer look at your case, the more likely they will be able to build it into a powerful opposition to whatever the liable party’s insurer throws at it.
With our Fort Worth TBI lawyers working on your case, you can let us:
- Investigate your accident
- Gather evidence of negligence
- Tally all your damages
- File the claim
- Negotiate a settlement
- Litigate in court
We offer completely free case evaluations, too, so it doesn’t cost you anything to talk with our team about your accident and brain injury. Without so much as reaching for your wallet, we can start discussing the key details and give you a good idea if your case is legitimate and strong enough to bring against the defendant. If we think it is, and we think we’re a good fit for it, then we’ll tell you how we can help next if you hire us. Shouldn’t starting every injury claim be this easy? We think so!
To talk with our team, call (888) 492-5532 at any time.