Fort Worth Car Accident Attorneys
Hit by a Reckless, Distracted, or Drunk Driver?
Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers are standing by to hear from car accident victims and their families in Fort Worth. We have a long history of taking difficult motor vehicle accident cases and finding creative ways to win. The opposing insurance company will know it is in for a fight when they see that we’re the law firm representing you.
Our firm can handle cases involving all sorts of car accidents, such as those caused by:
- Reckless driving: Speeding, blind lane changes, swerving between traffic, and other reckless driving behaviors cause countless car accidents each year.
- Drunk driving: Intoxicated driving is one of the leading causes of accident injuries and deaths in the country.
- Distracted driving: With the popularity of smartphones increasing so much in recent years, so have the number of distracted driving accidents.
Why would you want to risk your chances of securing the most compensation possible after your car accident by working with a less experienced team? We can’t think of a good reason! To find out how we can help you and why we should be your first choice of legal assistance, call (888) 492-5532 at any time.
Schedule a FREE initial consultation today.
Money Available Through a Car Accident Claim
The purpose of your car accident claim is to get you back on your feet and financially stable after the wreck. This won’t happen if you aren’t given a full amount of compensation that actually reflects the damages you have incurred because of the accident. Our Fort Worth car accident lawyers understand Texas’s liability laws front-to-back, so we know how to find insurance policies to file against and how to calculate the damages owed to you. We won’t slow down until we have fought for and secured every penny of compensation you need to recover comfortably.
Your car accident claim value could be increased by:
- Medical bills: Oftentimes, the most expensive economic damage of being in a car accident is the medical bills that pile up afterward. We can fight for compensation that pays for all medical needs, even those that will be required far into the future.
- Lost wages: If you can’t go to work for a while due to your injuries, then you should be paid all missing or lost wages through your claim. We can factor in future lost income if you might never be able to hold gainful employment again.
- Pain and suffering: You can be paid money for non-economic damages, like your physical pain and emotional suffering. Let our attorneys calculate an amount that fairly reflects what you have been through.
- Disability: If you are permanently disabled by your accident, even in a “minor” way like losing a finger, then you can demand additional non-economic damages that reflect the hardships that disability will cause you throughout the rest of your life.
We can also help you seek compensation to pay for your vehicle repairs. However, this is technically handled in a separate property damage claim, which is not the same as a personal injury claim.
Start Your Car Accident Case – Call Us Now
Dial (888) 492-5532 to speak with our Fort Worth car accident attorneys about your wreck right away. The sooner you can get us on the case, the better chances we will have to find and use important evidence of liability. Don’t forget that all initial consultations are FREE at Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers, so you have nothing to lose for just asking how we can help!