Rollover Accident Lawyer
Exceptional Advocacy & Winning Representation for Rollover Crash Cases & Victims
Rollovers are often catastrophic and deadly. In fact, nearly 1 in 3 deadly wrecks is a rollover (source: III). While any number of factors can cause vehicles to roll on the roads, most of these crashes are the direct result of negligence. When that happens, victims can end up with horrific injuries and permanent losses, as well as the right to sue and seek justice.
At Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers, we understand how devastating rollovers can be, and we’re dedicated to helping people just like you recover and secure justice after these wrecks. For more than 20 years, our 5-star rollover accident lawyers have been tenacious advocates for the injured, providing exceptional representation and client-centered service to win when it matters most.
No matter how complex your crash or case may be, we have the skills, knowledge, resources, and tenacity to go up against the toughest opponents in and outside the courtroom.
That’s why we’re recognized as top car accident lawyers in Louisiana and Texas. And it’s why you can count on us when it’s time to fight for the best possible resolutions and the maximum available recovery.
Just contact Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers for case-specific answers and advice whenever you need it. We are here for you, ready to help 24/7.
Call 888-492-5532 or Email Us for a Free, Confidential Consultation 24/7
Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers has an unrivaled record of success in all types of rollover claims. Let us make your case and recovery our next victory.
Click on a link below to jump directly to any section and get more answers about rollover accidents and what victims need to know after these wrecks.
What Causes Rollover Accidents?
Unlike most types of car accidents, rollovers can occur with or without any impact to a vehicle. Simply put, some rollovers result from a collision with another car, a roadway feature, or something in the road — and other rollover wrecks happen without anything first hitting the vehicle. Here’s why that’s noteworthy:
- Impact rollovers: No matter what motorists are driving when their vehicle rolls, frontal impacts have the greatest risk of causing rollovers, when compared to rear-end collisions, side-impact crashes, and rollovers without any impact at all (source: IIHS).
- No-impact rollovers: Oversteering, vehicle equipment failures, and departures from the roadway are just a few ways vehicles can roll over without first hitting (or being hit by) something else.
For both impact and no-impact rollovers, the number one cause of these wrecks is negligent drivers (source: NHTSA). That means impaired, aggressive, or careless drivers who fail to pay attention to the roads, speed, and otherwise don’t take enough precautions to avoid rollovers. Along with negligent drivers, other causes of rollovers include (and are not limited to):
- Vehicle design flaws: If a vehicle’s center of gravity is too high, it can be prone to rollovers.
- Mechanical failures: Tire blowouts, brake lockups, and other equipment failures can dangerously destabilize vehicles while making them difficult to control and more likely to roll over.
- Cargo on trucks: If a big rig’s load is not properly balanced (both from side to side and vertically), that truck can easily rollover in stronger winds, with abrupt steering, or when a trucker needs to slam on the brakes.
- Road issues: Items in the road, no guardrails, and dangerously sharp turns can all contribute to rollovers in Louisiana and Texas.
Rollover Accident Statistics
The latest rollover statistics highlight just how often these wrecks are happening and how deadly they can be (sources: IIHS & III).
- Since 2019, deadly rollovers have spiked by about 9%.
- Pickup trucks and sports utility vehicles (SUVs) are involved in about twice as many fatal rollovers as cars are.
- About 1 in 4 deadly rollovers occurs without any impact to the vehicle prior to the rollover.
- About 1 in 4 victims of fatal rollovers is ejected from the vehicle as it rolls during the crash.
- About 3 in every 4 fatal rollovers are single-vehicle wrecks. That means only the vehicle that rolls over is involved in the crash.
As eye-opening as these rollover statistics are, they do not highlight the trauma and devastating losses that victims can sustain. Nor do they help victims recover after they’ve been hurt in a rollover. The flipped car attorneys at Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers can, however. We are highly skilled at helping victims win rollover crash claims, no matter who we have to go up against and no matter how challenging a claim may be.
Do I Have a Rollover Accident Claim?
You could have a rollover crash case IF:
- Your actions or failures to act were not the primary cause of the rollover.
- Your wreck occurred within the last 12 to 24 months, depending on whether you’re in Louisiana or Texas (and who the liable parties are).
- You have not already cashed a check from an insurance company or accepted a settlement for the crash.
Even if you’re not sure who may be at fault for the rollover — and even if you may have accidentally admitted fault somehow after the crash — you can benefit from speaking to a flipped car lawyer at Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers to learn more about a potential claim.
The reality is that:
- You don’t have a lot of time to take legal action after a rollover in Louisiana or Texas.
- You can’t count on insurance companies or others involved in the rollover to explain, honor, or safeguard your rights.
- You can’t make the best choices for a claim or your recovery if you don’t know your rights.
With Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers, you can get answers about your potential rollover crash claim and how to proceed. You can also get experienced representation and compassionate support in the pursuit of justice.
5-Star Rollover Accident Lawyers Are Ready to Help You Now
After a rollover wreck, the information you get early on can go a long way towards setting a case and your recovery up for success. When you need direct answers and extraordinary advocacy from top attorneys with a winning record, it’s time to contact Morris & Dewett Injury Lawyers.
Strategic, fearless, and relentless, we’re honored to provide the representation that we would expect if we were in your shoes. That’s why our 5-star flipped car attorneys are the team you can count on when you need to recover and get justice. Discover the difference our team can make in your claim and recovery by contacting us today.
Call 888-492-5532 or Email Us for a Free, Confidential Consultation.
Your path to justice can start with a call or an email.